Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So Much to Tell

I was in Belgium and the Netherlands for a week on a beer quest. Two pix of me are at that link if you need/want proof. And there's more text from Craig Laban here. So I go to Belgium with a few people to drink beer and it winds up on the front page of the Sunday paper. Now that is really highly unlikely. It's stuff that like that which makes me think I might have a shot at having a beer with William Shatner. Unlikelier things have happened, and happen at an ever increasing pace.

Not wanting to leaving well alone, Craig's account was dead on, I have started writing my own account of the trip. Things have been too busy for me to finish it (the downside of having a life). It was an incredible trip, so much to write about. It will take some crafting before it's ready for release (it takes a lot of effort to write this badly, almost as much effort as it takes for you to read it).

I was only back home for two nights, when Maureen and I were up in NYC for Shatner's World at the Music Box Theather. It was great and I need to blog about that too.

I emailed Bill's press contact about meeting up while we were both in NYC (it seemed the least wrong contact email listed on his Website), but they blanked me. Probably (correctly) assuming that I'm an idiot. But I'm a persistent idiot, so I continue on.

Then this weekend, The New York Times had a long article about Bill. And there's big news in there. Which leads to the next blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment